
50. Turning 50. *Everyone says*... It's a snap. Nothing to it. The best is yet to come. So much more of life ahead, now in this day and age. Etc. Etc.
But ~ I remember finding it, a test of strength. {When it happened to me, "back at the beginning of time"} It was as if the body was saying... OK, we got through 5 decades. Now, do you have "what it takes," to handle the coming 5 decades?
And along came this test and that test and...
And I find it thus, in the lives of quite a few others.
So, is this one of those 'things with no scientific proof'? Like ~ on the night of the Full Moon, the sky will be clear. Ever notice how often this happens? And how about the old Wives's Tale of ~ things come in three's.
I know this isn't the best thing for someone who is coming up on 50, to read. And I'm not saying it's so, or constant, or always. No one has the ability to do that, with most any pronouncement. I'm just making an entry about something, which I've noticed happen, now and again. Nothing more. Nothing less.